- Easy seat adjustment and lock while in sitting position
- Large non-skid foot pedals with safety straps
- Maximum User weight : 100 kg
- Smooth, quiet, durable, compact and comfortable
- Built in transportation wheels
- Scan, Time, Speed, Distance, Calories and Hand Pulse
- Magnetic tension system with hand pulse.
- Easy Seat Adjustment and lock while in sitting position.
- Smooth, Quiet, durable, compact and comfort.
- 8 kg outer magnetic wheel.
- Manual 8 level resistance adjustable system.
- Built in transportation wheels.
- Heavy duty 1pc crank system.
- Large Non-Skid Foot Pedals with Safety Straps.
- Heavy Duty One Piece Crank System
- Net weight: 29 kg
Lifeline has established itself as a well-known fitness brand due to its extensive dedication towards quality and its strong commitment towards its clients. This Recumbent bike from Lifeline offers smooth,quiet and comfortable motion with reduced friction. With 8 kg outer magnetic wheel and built-in transportation wheels,this bike offers relaxed reflexive movements at a faster pace. The resistance of this system can be manually adjusted up to 8 levels. As the bike has a comfortable adjustable seat,users are less likely to feel pain in their neck or back. This bike functions on a heavy duty one piece crank mechanism which simplifies the work-out process. The large skid free foot pedals and the safety straps in this bike provides adequate support which is required for faster sprinting. Apart from other features,the bike also displays scan,time,speed,distance,calories and hand pulse. This bike is ideally designed to assist obese people and fitness enthusiasts with their fitness routine.Please Note: We do not offer installation services on any fitness equipment.